Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Beardsley
United States
Rochester
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some cards have in the text, "choose an investigator in your location...."

"Medical Texts", and "Old Book of Lore" are a couple examples. Can I choose my own investigator as the investigator in my location? I am playing through the campaign solo, so it would not make any sense to have these cards in my deck if I could not choose my investigator, but instead needed to choose a different one.

Any one know the answer to this?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why wouldn't you be eligible? You are obviously at your location so you are eligible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Beardsley
United States
Rochester
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, I was hoping that was the case. Wasn't sure if the text was implying that it is meant to be used on a different investigator than yourself. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They use the term "another Investigator" to exclude your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Beardsae wrote:
Right, I was hoping that was the case. Wasn't sure if the text was implying that it is meant to be used on a different investigator than yourself. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

If you're meant to pick a different investigator, it will say "pick another investigator."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.