Adam Beardsley
United States
Rochester
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some cards have in the text, "choose an investigator in your location...."

"Medical Texts", and "Old Book of Lore" are a couple examples. Can I choose my own investigator as the investigator in my location? I am playing through the campaign solo, so it would not make any sense to have these cards in my deck if I could not choose my investigator, but instead needed to choose a different one.

Any one know the answer to this?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why wouldn't you be eligible? You are obviously at your location so you are eligible
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Beardsley
United States
Rochester
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, I was hoping that was the case. Wasn't sure if the text was implying that it is meant to be used on a different investigator than yourself. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They use the term "another Investigator" to exclude your own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beardsae wrote:
Right, I was hoping that was the case. Wasn't sure if the text was implying that it is meant to be used on a different investigator than yourself. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

If you're meant to pick a different investigator, it will say "pick another investigator."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.