Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To have a "joker" or wild ingredient, it would make fulfilling potions easier. I'm interested seeing what rules/depth this adds besides simply being a "wild" aspect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
asgelb wrote:
To have a "joker" or wild ingredient, it would make fulfilling potions easier. I'm interested seeing what rules/depth this adds besides simply being a "wild" aspect.

There's more in this expansion than just the new, "wild" ingredient, of course. The rulebook will be available for early download, closer to the release. Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noelani Lee
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
When is the release?! So excited!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HappyNoelaniLee wrote:
When is the release?! So excited!!

The official release date will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got to know this expansion because it was shown on a search for Potion Explosion.

Whatever... what I meant to say is that unless there is some additional functionalities/gameplay options, like new potions/effects or other rules, adding a 'joker' marble is a simple thing and I believe anyone has marbles at home...

So, I'm looking forward on the comming news...
Algaroth wrote:
There's more in this expansion than just the new, "wild" ingredient, of course. The rulebook will be available for early download, closer to the release. Stay tuned!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noelani Lee
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
goryon wrote:
Just got to know this expansion because it was shown on a search for Potion Explosion.

Whatever... what I meant to say is that unless there is some additional functionalities/gameplay options, like new potions/effects or other rules, adding a 'joker' marble is a simple thing and I believe anyone has marbles at home...

So, I'm looking forward on the comming news...
Algaroth wrote:

Apparently there are going to be different professors that affect how you can put together your potions too! I am also looking forward to hearing the news!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
HappyNoelaniLee wrote:

Apparently there are going to be different professors that affect how you can put together your potions too! I am also looking forward to hearing the news!

Well... a respectable wizardry school employs more than one professor, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Segundo
Brazil
Belem
Para
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Will it allow more players (5th player)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
paulsecond wrote:

No, the player limit will remain set to 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Loader
United States
Ft. Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Castef wrote:
paulsecond wrote:

No, the player limit will remain set to 4.
Too badsoblue If this added a fifth player this would probably go on my must buy list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio C├ęsar Campos

Texas
msg tools
Here in Brazil we play with 5 players using a easy house rule, use 7 potions in game, start with 10 inicials and use 7 end game tokens (4 points) and put the 8 extra balls in game (dont need this but is better) =]

We played 2 times with this rules and no problem in game, i used one descarted potion has a reserve (or any little bowl) and a unique problem with 5 players is the time of the game, up to 2hours.

You can print in sticker paper a scanned player table and use a pasteboard to paste.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcio Ferreira
Portugal
Viana do Castelo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lyuhi wrote:
Here in Brazil we play with 5 players using a easy house rule, use 7 potions in game, start with 10 inicials and use 7 end game tokens (4 points) and put the 8 extra balls in game (dont need this but is better) =]

We played 2 times with this rules and no problem in game, i used one descarted potion has a reserve (or any little bowl) and a unique problem with 5 players is the time of the game, up to 2hours.

You can print in sticker paper a scanned player table and use a pasteboard to paste.

Yes, bringing a 5th player seems simple (I want to try it as well), but I'm worried that it comes up to 2hours... doubling the playtime just by increasing 1 player? isn't it too much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.