$20.00
$30.00
$5.00
$15.00
Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [AMAZON] X-Wing Miniatures Game (Force Awakens) - $15.74 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Carlson
United States
Cloquet
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been seeing it for about $22 on Amazon recently. Regular core set still $30
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon Link

CSI: $29.99

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In for 10.


Why is the original price on this edition so much less than the red box edition?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3wgames wrote:
In for 10.


Why is the original price on this edition so much less than the red box edition?


The non-Force Awakens edition has the generic TIEs which are better for a swarm. So the non-Force Awakens TIEs end up being more useful in larger quantities.

So it's just more useful to have more basic non-Force Awakens sets.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, you should consider posting that response on the Amazon page.

Would be more useful than this epic user review:

Quote:
I Am Full Of Dissapoint
Verified Purchase

Far too small for me to fit in, much less pilot in space battles. What are these, space ships for ants?!?!

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
3wgames wrote:
Thanks, you should consider posting that response on the Amazon page.

Would be more useful than this epic user review:

Quote:
I Am Full Of Dissapoint
Verified Purchase

Far too small for me to fit in, much less pilot in space battles. What are these, space ships for ants?!?!



Brilliant Zoolander reference.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Johnston
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back up to $21.99

My wallet is happy, my son is sad.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kd314
United States
cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
hawkeyept wrote:
Back up to $21.99

My wallet is happy, my son is sad.


Win-win.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CPBelt
United States
Fern Park
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Btw the original set is awaiting reprint at FFG. Not sure if that is important.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
For the moves
Trinidad and Tobago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I swore I would never buy a the 2nd of the core sets but that price is a steal. Sorry I missed it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.