Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: How many boxes ship per pledge? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Anyone knows if one pledge = one big box or does the number of boxes depend on the number of cores ordered? My country has some custom rules such that i benefit from many separate boxes if i were to order 2 cores.

Can this be arranged with customer service in any case?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would guess that unless the pledge was so large it couldn't fit into one box, then Monolith would want to put everything in one box so that shipping would only have to be charged once. I'd recommend trying to contact them about it if you would benefit from split shipping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If Conan is an example, they send one delivery box with all the stuff (the box was HUGE).

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanee wrote:
If Conan is an example, they send one delivery box with all the stuff (the box was HUGE).

Any idea bout shipping costs for a full pledge in Conan?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only thing we know right now is that the estimated shipping cost is something over 5kg. But we don't know if that counts core + kse only or if it includes expansions. Given that we already have 100+ minis, and the size and amount of big boxes, maybe it is the former.

Expansions and small boxes tend to weigh less than a core box of any game. Shipping doesn't exactly scale linearly though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
Any idea bout shipping costs for a full pledge in Conan?

I would expect shipping to be around $40 or so here, based on what I paid for Conan.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will pledge for 2 God pledges and 2 Typhoon-bundles and split everything with a friend, it should save some money on shipping to combine it like that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eatem wrote:
I will pledge for 2 God pledges and 2 Typhoon-bundles and split everything with a friend, it should save some money on shipping to combine it like that?

I would certainly expect that. The cost to ship is not linear. The initial cost is higher and then it depends on weight.

My shipping cost for Conan was slightly above $60 for a similar amount of stuff, so expect something in this region.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.