Popular Tags: [View All]
Bertrand Furcas
Italy
Serramanna
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,
Little question about the Open groups setup step of certain missions.
When the game tells you "Open Groups: 3. Add X unique character to these open groups." does it mean you can choose that character as one of the 3 cards even if you didn't unlock him or that you choose 3 cards and then add the unique character as a 4th card?

I'm more inclined reading it as the latter, as there's a full stop after the number.

Bonus question that came up during the PBF that I didn't know: when you deploy a figure you have to put it right ON the deployement point, I was doing this wrong. But when you deploy an entire card, do you have to place the figures in order (so as the first one you put is ON the point and the others adiacent to it) or you can put them in whatever order you prefer as long as at least one is ON the deployement point? So to not reveal exactly where that point is to the rebels player
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
You choose 3 deployment cards into your open groups.

You then add the specified deployment card to those. FFG has indicated that you should read this instruction to the rebels too, so they know which card was added in addition to knowing the back of the other cards.

When you deploy a group, each figure on the group (1 to 3 depending on the group) is placed as close to a single active deployment point as possible. Technically the first deployed figure must go on the deployment point, unless there already is a figure on the selected active deployment point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bertrand Furcas
Italy
Serramanna
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much Pasi, as always
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.