$30.00
Recommend
7 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Amazon] Broom Service $19.59 - Prime Only rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eli Lester
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice deal on an often overlooked game -Broom Service.

Amazon Link
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoardGameDoctor
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks - in for one
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Travelin Eli wrote:
Nice deal on an often overlooked game -Broom Service.

Amazon Link


Kennerspiel winner. Top 500 ranked on BGG. Hardly overlooked. shake
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
radagast14 wrote:
Travelin Eli wrote:
Nice deal on an often overlooked game -Broom Service.

Amazon Link


Kennerspiel winner. Top 500 ranked on BGG. Hardly overlooked. shake


I'll dissent. Look at the number of owners when compared to the other KDJ winners:

Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King 7.9k
Broom Service 4.6k
Istanbul 13k
Legends of Andor 11k
Village 15k

Certainly not a hidden gem, but by KDJ standards, overlooked. According the Camelx3, this is the best price it's ever been. Thank you OP for taking the time to share.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler BIshop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BentlyCash wrote:
I'll dissent. Look at the number of owners when compared to the other KDJ winners:

Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King 7.9k
Broom Service 4.6k
Istanbul 13k
Legends of Andor 11k
Village 15k

Certainly not a hidden gem, but by KDJ standards, overlooked. According the Camelx3, this is the best price it's ever been. Thank you OP for taking the time to share.



It's pretty weird to compare ownership of games that have been out several times as long to Broom Service. Isle of Skye wins, but likely in part due to just being cheaper. And if you start looking at NON-KDJ games, you'll notice that 4.6K in a year is a pretty good conversion rate.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Potato
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a copy. Thanks, OP!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see it. I have Prime, am logged in, and still see $27.51 in my cart. Seller is amazon.

Edit -- seems dead to me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ERIC DEFILIPPO
United States
Jacksonville (Arlington)
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It's dead. Deal was for 24 hours.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BentlyCash wrote:
radagast14 wrote:
Travelin Eli wrote:
Nice deal on an often overlooked game -Broom Service.

Amazon Link


Kennerspiel winner. Top 500 ranked on BGG. Hardly overlooked. shake


I'll dissent. Look at the number of owners when compared to the other KDJ winners:

Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King 7.9k
Broom Service 4.6k
Istanbul 13k
Legends of Andor 11k
Village 15k

Certainly not a hidden gem, but by KDJ standards, overlooked. According the Camelx3, this is the best price it's ever been. Thank you OP for taking the time to share.


technically
Broom Service 4.6k + Witch's Brew 3.3k = 7.9k which puts it much closer to the norm.

Now imagine how popular it would be if it had a theme that wasn't so childish.

I love this game (like top 10 love this game), but there's no way I can use it to help convert my non-gamer work buddies to our hobby with it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.