Hide
7 Posts

Trump: The Game» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
123123 123123
msg tools
Why not generate an expansion in which players get to use the money they've earned in the base game to finance their campaign to become president? Any comments?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Make the game great again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pacemaker 67
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
XXX123XXX wrote:
Why not generate an expansion in which players get to use the money they've earned in the base game to finance their campaign to become president? Any comments?

...because you'd have to play the base game.

(fyi, I owned this game in the early 90s)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
123123 123123
msg tools
Seghillian wrote:
Make the game great again?

Well, not really but it might be interesting to see what this expansion would be like. The result could possibly depend on the political background of the game designer. No matter what, it might be intrresting to for example make some role playing part of that expansion. Just wondering what this would be like. Any idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
123123 123123
msg tools
pacemaker67 wrote:
XXX123XXX wrote:

So? It may be produced again or do you think that there may never ever attempts to launch considerable merchandizing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
123123 123123
msg tools
pacemaker67 wrote:
XXX123XXX wrote:

So? Would this be a problem? The base game may be produced again or do you think that there may never ever attempts to launch considerable merchandizing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Meyer
Switzerland
Graubünden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XXX123XXX wrote:

I would have a suggestion for a new edition of the game: The 2017 POTUS Edition whistle

Invalid tweet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.