Wade Wilson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Gather round, Children! Let uncle Pool tell you a story. This is a story of heartbreak (amongst other breaking body parts) and betrayal. It's about how your own body can betray you, but not in a "I'm growing old and succumbing to early onset dementia" type thing...

So, you know how usually when you get a piece of you hacked off, you just throw it in the trash or sell it on eBay? My parts seem to have a life of their own. They tend to take offense at being discarded.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this me and some buddies taking on Frankenstein-me and... more... of my buddies. Boy, with friends like these... amirite?

It's the Daily Double
Sundays: Add Gimpy Hand: Only draw Five cards instead of Six.
Mondays: Add Opening Salvo: Roll a d6 -1 and that is how many wounds you add to your discard pile at the beginning of the game.
Tuesdays: Add Growing Threat: Mastermind Attack Value increases with each Master Strike.
Wednesdays: Add Army of Evil: Villians Attack Value increases with each Scheme Twist played.
Thursdays: Add Endless Hatred: Whenever a Scheme Twist is played, also play the Mastermind's Master Strike Ability.
Fridays: Add Evacuate the Wounded: Whenever you KO a hero you own, gain a Wound.
Saturdays: Add Final Blow: After you defeat the four Master Strikes under the Mastermind you must still fight them a fifth time to claim the actual Mastermind card and win.

Hit the sangeria pretty hard and not sure what day it is? Statistically - it's Monday.

1-Player
Expansions you will need to play: The best one (Deadpool), The one everybody loves (Dark City) and the one with that dreamy shirtless dude (Secret Wars Vol. 2)
Scheme: Deadpool Creates a Scheme
Mastermind: Evil Deadpool
Henchmen: Annihiliation Wave. Or pick your favourite Henchmen group
Villain(s): Deadpool's Secret Secret War
Heroes: Deadpool (Either one), Cable, Wolverine (X-Force)
Special: It's the Daily Double (See above), Optional Pansy Mode: Use 6 Henchmen rather than 3

2-Players
Expansions you will need to play: Deadpool, Dark City, Secret Wars Vol. 2
Scheme: Deadpool Creates a Scheme
Mastermind: Evil Deadpool
Henchmen: Pick your favourite Henchmen group
Villain(s): Deadpool's Secret Secret War, Deadpool Corpse
Heroes: Deadpool (BOTH!!), Cable, Wolverine (X-Force), Domino
Special: It's the Daily Double (See above)

3-Players
Added Villain(s): Deadpool's "Friends"

4-Players
Added Villain(s): Deadpool's "Friends"
Added Henchmen: Pick your second Favorite Henchmen Group

5-Players
Added Villain(s): Deadpool's "Friends", Pick your favorite Villain Group. I personally recommend "Monster Metropolis", because the more Deadpool, the better.
Added Henchmen: Pick your second Favorite Henchmen Group
Added Hero: Pick your favorite Hero that isn't Cyclops. Because nobody likes Cyclops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Solo

MuffinB
Wednesday
Game 1: Deadpool Wins 6 times
Game 2: Deadpool Wins 6 times

2-Players

SABird
Sunday
Game 1: Deadpool Wins 6 times
Monday
Game 2: Good Wins
Player 1 (Bird): 25
Player 2 (Wife): 57
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muffin B
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I played solo twice yesterday (Wednesday). I chose Deadpool (M4$), with 3 Multiple Man (Henchmen from the Villains Set). Realized that Evil Deadpool is quite difficult on solo...

Game 1
Evil wins Deadpool won 6 times (according to the Scheme)

Game 2
Evil wins Deadpool won 6 times

So that's Deadpool 12 - MuffinB 0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 Players
Evil Deadpool wins!! <-- SIX TIMES!

So. Many. Wounds.
So. Many. Escaped. Bystanders.
Played Sunday night with a Gimpy Hand and Savage Land Mutates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bird
United States
Greensboro
NC - North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 Players
Good Wins!
Me: 25
She: 57!!

We played the same setup this time but on Monday night, so we had an opening salvo. We rolled a 3, giving us 2 opening wounds. Not so bad. My lovely spouse picked up Cable's Army of One which helped her thin out her deck and pour on the whoop-ass. She made all four hits on Evil Deadpool. An Army of One, indeed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.