Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This problem seems to be happening regardless of which game i look at so its not an isolated incident. Whenever i click on the images tab it always says NO IMAGES AVAILABLE
But when i look at the overview tab it shows the list of images across the top of that tab (it even tells me how many images are available).
Of course if i click on that image count it takes me to the images tab which says NO IMAGES AVAILABLE
I tried clearing my browser and cache - Im sure its a simple fix
Anyone that can give me a little insight here would be appreciated
thanks in advance !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
barbarianprince wrote:
This problem seems to be happening regardless of which game i look at so its not an isolated incident. Whenever i click on the images tab it always says NO IMAGES AVAILABLE
But when i look at the overview tab it shows the list of images across the top of that tab (it even tells me how many images are available).
Of course if i click on that image count it takes me to the images tab which says NO IMAGES AVAILABLE
thanks in advance !!

!@#$%^&*(

If really want some help...
(1) What operating system and version?
(2) What browser and version?

Every fricking OP system and browser render somewhat differently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
In every well-made snare trap dangles a
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
The new game page contents are cached, unlike the old design, and it's entirely possible the tabs don't update on the same schedule. I know for instance that if you get a correction approved for a version, the game page doesn't show the update right away, but if you go into the (old design) version page, it shows the correct info.

If this is happening for all entries, all the time, it would definitely help if you gave us some specs and pointed to an entry where the bug is currently in effect for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
herace wrote:
barbarianprince wrote:
thanks in advance !!

!@#$%^&*(

If really want some help...
(1) What operating system and version?
(2) What browser and version?

Every fricking OP system and browser render somewhat differently.

Sorry ... PC
tried multiple browsers chrome / explorer / edge

edit:

Ok cleared cache again and history and restarted computer ... that fixed it in for Internet Explorer and Microsoft edge but still not showing up in chrome ... gonna try to hunt around in chromes settings

edit:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.