I'm looking to take advantage of the Cowcow 4/$20 promo and get some mini cards printed up, but the site is pretty obtuse where design specs are concerned. All you get is a suggested 600x750 art size, so that's 2x2.5 at 300 dpi.
My questions for those that have done this:
1. What size are the finished cards?
2. Can I assume 1/8 inch bleed plus 1/8 inch safe area on all sides?
3. Any other gotchas to be aware of?
I'm kind of assuming the finished cards are 1.75x2.25 and they're building the bleed in, but that's a complete guess on my part.
Many thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!
- Last edited Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:20 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:26 pm