Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Thought I'd share my new obsession - making or repurposing items into custom chaos tokens or "bags". I'm playing the game frequently love to really shake up the tokens in a custom wooden container that feels more thematic than a bag. I became frustrated at the cardboard chaos tokens showing wear quickly so decided to make my own. Here's some examples of the wooden tokens and chaos containers.

(And no, I don't try to pick the good tokens by trying to read them with my fingertips. . Not easy to do and pretty obvious bad behavior that might call down the disfavor of the Old Ones.

Minis from Mansions of Madness = much better for moving characters around than cards imho, and love Othello tokens (half white and half black) for action tokens for the investigators.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice!

Are you actually at FFG playing in that picture?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Soylent: Why yes I am! FFG in Roseville is only 3-4 miles from my place. It's the home of our weekly game nights. Very lucky!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Benwax123 wrote:
@Soylent: Why yes I am! FFG in Roseville is only 3-4 miles from my place. It's the home of our weekly game nights. Very lucky!

Very nice! My parents are in the East metro - I am down for a visit and will be in tomorrow night likely.

If you happen to be in - I'll say hi!

I will know you by your components! LOL!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh, they need to get the full investigator set back in stock. I hate buying things piecemeal and now I need 2 sets for this and Eldritch. T_T.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just look for the goofy looking guy in blue scrubs with a balding head and big gut!! )) see you Tues!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Benwax123 wrote:
Just look for the goofy looking guy in blue scrubs with a balding head and big gut!! )) see you Tues!

With the snow my bother-in-law didn't feel like venturing over. Bummer to have missed you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next time buddy! There every Tues evening!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was there for Arkham Nights, though I have a great group here I wish I could join you!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.