Popular Tags: [View All]
Dániel Lányi
Hungary
Budapest
* -Not Applicable-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook says:
"Starships can never enter any of these spaces: (...) any unrevealed Celestial Objects"

My question is can I just move my spaceship on an unreaveled object and reveal it or is the Galactic Map action and some event cards the only way to reveal objects? And then my ships can only interact with ALREADY revealed objects, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
The rule means exactly what it says - you can't move onto an unrevealed object. If it meant that you COULD move on to one and reveal it, it would have to say that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dániel Lányi
Hungary
Budapest
* -Not Applicable-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tool wrote:
The rule means exactly what it says - you can't move onto an unrevealed object. If it meant that you COULD move on to one and reveal it, it would have to say that.

After playing it probably wrong, our group thought it might mean that you cannot enter it when moving through it. Thanks for your answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Sacchi
Italy
SUNO
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! It is TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to move through unrevealed objects, and the only way to reveal them intentionally is with the Galactic Map action.
We tested many times the possibility of revealing them by reaching them with a starship, but this really ruined the game because people just did that randomly and it was really awful

Bye,
Mario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dániel Lányi
Hungary
Budapest
* -Not Applicable-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for a definitive answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.