Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my reading of the rules I haven't found a restriction on including more than 10 cards from a particular allowed class, as long as the maximum total number of cards is not exceeded.

So, for example, I should be able to discard a neutral card, and pay to replace it with a mystic card.

Have I missed something?

Please advise.

Thanks, Chick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It works the other way around. You buy new card and then you have to find space for it. How you do it is up to you, as long as the deck building rules are observed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you could, for example, build Roland (either through Experience or from the start of the Campaign) with 30 Seeker Cards.

The Dunwich Investigators will have restrictions for the total number of off-class cards (still could be built with 30 Neutral Cards, if you wanted).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Friends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious, the tan colored cards are the mystic cards, right?

Also, what card types are permanents and which ones are are discard after immediate use? I know each can be used as a committed card so I know the answer to that question, I'm talking about when you use them otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
killerjoe1962 wrote:
Just curious, the tan colored cards are the mystic cards, right?

Also, what card types are permanents and which ones are are discard after immediate use? I know each can be used as a committed card so I know the answer to that question, I'm talking about when you use them otherwise.

Mystic cards are purple. Seeker cards are yellow.

Assets stay in play once you have paid their cost. Events are resolved then placed into your discard pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.