Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Garcia
United States
McAllen
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I don't play to win, but rather to ensure others have fun. That brings me joy.
mbmbmbmbmb
This game doesn't seem to be getting much love from the community. I own the game, and having only 4 different building boards sort of discourages continuous play. Once the 4 boards were played we were left wondering, "Now what?" We wanted more building boards.

Maybe the community can create new building boards and post them on the geek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harding
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Hi, there are other boards floating around that were available from the Kickstarter. I don't know if these are available anywhere?? But keep an eye out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also the US expansion with 4 more boards, so in theory there should be 12 boards out there.

And I wonder if the game designers would release the unachieved expansion board (Templo de Kukukan) as a PnP? Did anyone ask about it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Smoak
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just recently got this game and I plan on trying my hand at making some high quality boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Rowe
United States
Yerington
Nevada
flag msg tools
I would really like to see some additional boards as well. Any word on if they are in fact creating an expansion in 2017?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.