Subject: Face up Mission cards replaced or not? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3 Mission cards are placed face up during setup, but are these replaced if taken during the game? Rules make no mention of it so we are playing they are not, just want to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J-F Audy
Canada
Chambly
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EDIT: wrong example! whistle My example comes from under the Agency cards paragraph and not from the mission cards. I'm sorry!

But, It makes sense to replace the mission cards because as an action, you can take one face-up mission card or one face-down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK missed that, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Anderson
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We replace them. With 6 possible actions I think that makes the most sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mission cards and Agency cards are both immediately replaced whenever one is taken.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeni Marinov
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dipbubs wrote:
Mission cards and Agency cards are both immediately replaced whenever one is taken.

Hi, Carrie! Care to share your thoughts about questions 1) and 3) from this post: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1655069/rules-clarifications? Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vega777 wrote:
dipbubs wrote:

Hi, Carrie! Care to share your thoughts about questions 1) and 3) from this post: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1655069/rules-clarifications? Thank you.

I will get the designer on that ASAP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.