Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well written:

http://nypost.com/2016/11/20/keep-crying-wolf-about-trump-an...

Ferret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
WERE: "wolf"-'pack of lies' within his 'litter'. Is his youngest child going on becoming the "lil Drummer Boy of Afghanistan", since the remainder WERE: "chicken-hockshits"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Yay, a tabloid article passing for reasoned discourse.

I'm sure the right would love it if the left would just let Trump implement his agenda without opposition. Sorry, we'll remain vigilant just like you Patriots during the Obama administration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
I have absolutely no faith that the victimology centric left would fight Muslim American internment camps. It would be left to those who have not castrated themselves for their religious ahem political views.

The last internment camps in America were because of their ancestry essentially....it's really the Muslim nations that are more concerned with religious "final solutions".

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
Yay, a tabloid article passing for reasoned discourse.

I'm sure the right would love it if the left would just let Trump implement his agenda without opposition. Sorry, we'll remain vigilant just like you Patriots during the Obama administration.

My you've gotten bitter.

The op-ed posits that the whiners and criers and protesters are just setting them selves up for a real crisis down the road. If you actually RTFA you'll see that the writer is actually a liberal like yourself, and that you're just knee-jerking when you really should study your lessons (as he suggests).

But I suspect you have rather little in common with your avatar, so go in peace. Don't forget a box of Kleenex.

Ferret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Eyed Superhawk
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
Oh, America, what have you done.
mbmb
This thread title sounds an awful lot like:

"Sooner or later Trump's going to fuck up badly and I'm pre-blaming the liberals".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burke Martin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zedsdead wrote:

"Sooner or later Trump's going to fuck up badly and I'm pre-blaming the liberals".

We will all be dead before they stop blaming Obama.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bradley
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Suffolk
flag msg tools
The best things in life aren't things.
mbmbmbmbmb
As if you cunts are going to listen ever anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Zedsdead wrote:

If that's how you read the thread title, then you might consider a remedial reading comprehension course. That will help you understand what it actually means.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Thus it has been proven that given enough monkeys, enough monkey shit, and enough time, the HY Post can produce a really good analysis of the media in the 2016 election. If you leftists can get past your ideology, you would see the op-ed piece is an actual plea for the press to actually do its job, not make every story a political one and then jump in on one side. Nothing wrong with having an opinion page, or an opinion 5-minute piece, but the media these days have a news page or a news 5-minute piece, then jump into talking heads screaming at each other.

And yes, the media was biased, horribly so.

But if you rightists can get past your ideology, you would see that there are some horrendously serious concerns about Donald Trump as president. Not that there are serious concerns about whatever mental institution reject we elect as president, but this one is a tad different.

Good piece Ferret. Good find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.