Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm finding your company very disappointing .. can you please respond to my emails .. I e asked several times about 3 missing miniatures . Could you give me a response it's been a month now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meik Cordes
Germany
Lilienthal
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've wrote several emails and got just one response in november. They said, that they will send the missing component but nothing happend until now. Very disappointing and bad service just like you described!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.Fatah B.Alwee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
noahshu wrote:
I'm finding your company very disappointing .. can you please respond to my emails .. I e asked several times about 3 missing miniatures . Could you give me a response it's been a month now

Hi there guys,

Did you guys email them by the wrong email address by accident? If not here is their customer service email address - customerservice@redimp.pl

I mail them on the 29th Feb 2016 on regards of 5 damage/ defective plastic figures and receive my replacement around month later.

But do take note, when I email them I did not receive a reply from them too. Like you guys I thought it was poor service. Then out of the blue a parcel arrive and behold its my replacement.

Here is the picture of the item they delivered to me.

Good luck guys, I'm pretty sure there must be a communication misunderstanding or breakdown. Most likely because the team at RedImp are Non-English speakers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.