Subject: Everything bundle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerome Loisel
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking at the basic pledge level, and it's an amazing deal, and there's no way I'm passing on that. And then I look at the expansions... And it's a good deal, I guess, but it feels like I can pass. Yet I keep thinking that if there were a reasonably-priced "Everything" bundle, with good savings on the add-ons, that I would probably buy that.

I'm not saying there is anything bad about how you're doing add-ons. I'm not saying we deserve an ever better deal than what is offered. I'm just telling you how my brain works. Thumbs up if you agree.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
jloisel wrote:
I'm looking at the basic pledge level, and it's an amazing deal, and there's no way I'm passing on that. And then I look at the expansions... And it's a good deal, I guess, but it feels like I can pass. Yet I keep thinking that if there were a reasonably-priced "Everything" bundle, with good savings on the add-ons, that I would probably buy that.

I'm not saying there is anything bad about how you're doing add-ons. I'm not saying we deserve an ever better deal than what is offered. I'm just telling you how my brain works. Thumbs up if you agree.

We will communicate shortly on this topic. Sorry but I cannot tell too much as of now… I will just say that if we propose such a bundle, it should be a bargain
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benoit0905 wrote:

We will communicate shortly on this topic. Sorry but I cannot tell too much as of now… I will just say that if we propose such a bundle, it should be a bargain

Sign me up!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree on this as well. The base pledge is a crazy insane deal and I will 100% back, but just waiting to see if theres any more bundles to come. The $50-$60 bigger expansions pale in comparison dollar for dollar vs what you get at 99$ in the base set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
In the last KS Live, Leo said that the Hera expansion will be the last large expansion. There are still plans for smaller ones, including a Conan cross-over!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
I agree on this as well. The base pledge is a crazy insane deal and I will 100% back, but just waiting to see if theres any more bundles to come. The $50-$60 bigger expansions pale in comparison dollar for dollar vs what you get at 99$ in the base set.

Yeah, you cannot really expect those to be comparable.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Dominguez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
Good to hear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Shuck
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I just read in the KS comments that the Conan crossover will be dropping today and some sort of bundle deal will be dropped tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grodd1016 wrote:
I just read in the KS comments that the Conan crossover will be dropping today and some sort of bundle deal will be dropped tomorrow.

Yup, tomorrow. Very excited!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Well now in the KS Live Leo said there was an announcement on Wednesday, so it may have moved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grodd1016 wrote:
Well now in the KS Live Leo said there was an announcement on Wednesday, so it may have moved.

I may be wrong but I had the impression that he said the all-in bundles (Jake confirmed they're not pledge levels) were still planned for tomorrow. And that Wednesday would be about something else again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
Grodd1016 wrote:

I may be wrong but I had the impression that he said the all-in bundles (Jake confirmed they're not pledge levels) were still planned for tomorrow. And that Wednesday would be about something else again.

jupp that was my impression too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Something new every day ...

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Teowulff wrote:
Grodd1016 wrote:

Then I'll be happy to be wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Henschel

Colorado Springs
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just have to say, Monolith has really been awesome and Conan is a great game and great quality. I think they offer alot for the $$ compared to many other big name KSers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri Gia
Belgium
Genk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad I noticed this thread on the main page : I certainly want to pledge but with all the expansions that are being announced (too regularly ) , I was waiting until the last one was announced. Currently I'm looking at a total of almost 400$ (for a boardgame? seriously? ) and hope the new combo's will be worth it...

/dimi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I paid $525 for all in on Cthulhu Wars and now I find myself selling parts of it off to back Mythic Battles. I'm making the right choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Avelar
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that Mythic Battles like mtg will be a game that is much better to have a lot more variety. I am finding myself not using much of my kickstarter extras for The Others and Blood Rage. Mythic Battles looks like it will be much easier to get to the table than any of those games or Cthulu Wars. I hope the bundle has all the ks exclusives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Thompson
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
echdareez wrote:
Glad I noticed this thread on the main page : I certainly want to pledge but with all the expansions that are being announced (too regularly ) , I was waiting until the last one was announced. Currently I'm looking at a total of almost 400$ (for a boardgame? seriously? ) and hope the new combo's will be worth it...

/dimi

You can pledge now and get all the updates and then alter your pledge later if you desire to do so. The updates that they give are fantastic. Best communication of any of the ~20 Kickstarters I have been a part of. Hope it continues after it closes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
All In has been posted. Just add the extra amount to your pledge - Around $400 for just the game, and $500 for everything, RPG, artbook, dice, clips and what not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My one concern is what are the extra two black boxes on the higher all in ? Decisions decisions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
acehawkster1973 wrote:
My one concern is what are the extra two black boxes on the higher all in ? Decisions decisions

Same here. I'll just wait and see, the KS isn't over!

Perhaps it's just the MB mug and the KS Exclusive MB toilet paper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bergman

Ohio
msg tools
Looks like we might actually see Conan included in the big all in bundle, if the silhouettes are any indications.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bergitor wrote:
Looks like we might actually see Conan included in the big all in bundle, if the silhouettes are any indications.

How do you mean?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.