Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Horn
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I should be there for 5.30 if anyone will be there with keys. I'm bringing Fury of Dracula (third edition) if anyone is interested in some gothic vampire-bashing. angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would like to if that's ok?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there and will bring Grand Austria Hotel (Guy, Nick?). Will also bring The Big Book of Madness. But also happy to play (almost) anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Somerton
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitsto wrote:
I'll be there and will bring Grand Austria Hotel (Guy, Nick?). Will also bring The Big Book of Madness. But also happy to play (almost) anything.

Sounds perfect, one I've wanted to play for a long time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there with keys for 5:30. Happy to play anything, but if there are 4 people who'd like to try Whist on Steroids, I'll be bringing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitsto wrote:

Yes please! Thanks Chris!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Horn
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RippedFromTheCrypt wrote:
I would like to if that's ok?

Of course! It plays 5, so still room for more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
ErictheHalfaBee wrote:
I'll be there with keys for 5:30. Happy to play anything, but if there are 4 people who'd like to try Whist on Steroids, I'll be bringing it.

You know you can count on me!

Grand Austria Hotel looks interesting so if there's room I can join..but it depends on the timing of course.

I'll be bringing Discworld again cause apparently Markie wants to play it now.

We'll be there for 7 as usual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gali - you'd be most welcome - it's not a super-long game anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stewart
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there this week. As a change I will be bringing Abyss sauron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tufty McTavish
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'll be along for early doors, but I do need to leave by 10pm. So the short-play table for me I think, if that's possible. See ya's later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Merrick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should be around at 6:45. Happy to play either of the 2 suggested games or something else if both are already 'full'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hi Chris

It would be great to get a game in with you (as it has been a long time!) - Is there space for me in your Grand Austrian Hotel?

If not I will bring a couple of offerings down for those who do want to play with me!

Cheers
Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Rob - apologies: we're up to 4 already (Gali, Guy, Nick and me). If you bring Kanban I'll hand over the twenty quid (see, you get my dosh and don't even have to play with me - how good is that!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
As I have been blown out by Chris.....

Is there any chance of hunting wampyres with you? If so I can be there for 5.30?

Cheers
Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Horn
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course! See you then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Had such a good time playing Grand Austria Hotel, it's a great game! Thank you for saving me a spot <3

Rob, apologies for stealing the last spot in that, I'll make it up to you!

Ticket to Ride was also fun to learn and play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as well you did, Gali. If Rob had been playing, the Grand Austria Hotel would have ended up stuffed with traitorous spies as guests and zombies for staff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Somerton
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the delay in writing up last weeks fun but I have been somewhat busy.

We started out with a couple of games of Spyfall, for some reason I was attracting the traitor label through both games. Still there is only so many times a man can protest his innocence!

Then onto the main event. A learning game of Grand Austria Hotel. What a cracking game this is. I have been wanting to play it since its release and I'm keen on playing it again soon. Nick ran away with a commanding victory with end game VPs.

We then finished off with a quickish Ticket to Ride: Europe. It had been a while since I'd played this classic. It was the 1st game I got when I discovered this hobby and I really enjoyed it again.

On the other tables I saw Fury of Dracula (third edition), in which I believe they caught and killed Martin the Bloodsucker. I also saw Compounded, which looked very interesting. I loved the periodic table score track.

Another table were playing Smash Up with Chris, another new starter. Welcome Chris!

I'm sure I missed others, but another great week gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tufty McTavish
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
My tables started off with some bombtastic atomic kitten game, the name of which escapes me. Then Smash Up as you mentioned, and finished with a swift introduction to Keyflower before I had to scarper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.