Subject: AI bot takes most expensive tile? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
OK maybe I'm playing wrong here. I've been mostly having Dale bot take the most expensive market spot. It's not necessarily the most expensive tile. If that's the case, It make it much more interesting.

So I take it he takes the most expensive tile. Not the Market value is that correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inky Bloc
msg tools
mbmbmb
He takes the most expensive tile to buy, considering both the individual tile cost and its current market cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheng
Taiwan
Taipei City
n/a
flag msg tools
mb
SgtTenor wrote:
OK maybe I'm playing wrong here. I've been mostly having Dale bot take the most expensive market spot. It's not necessarily the most expensive tile. If that's the case, It make it much more interesting.

So I take it he takes the most expensive tile. Not the Market value is that correct?

Yes, the tile that is most expensive to buy, not simply in the left-most spot. You can sometime manipulate AI's buy so it's not optimal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dale yu
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
admin
designer
If you're not part of the soultion...
badge
You're part of the precipitate!
mbmbmbmbmb
eunoia wrote:
SgtTenor wrote:

Yes, the tile that is most expensive to buy, not simply in the left-most spot. You can sometime manipulate AI's buy so it's not optimal.

In fact, that's one of the better strategies - getting the bot to buy tiles that it can't really use

Dale (the developer) who made Dale the bot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.