Subject: Exhausted card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alex michaud
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Im not sure how they work and trigger end game.
Do you put one on any stack? Citizen Monster and Domain? so in a 2 player game if any of those 4 stack is empty the game end or its only for citizen stack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oberon Sexton
United States
USA
flag msg tools
You set aside twice as many as the number of players. In a two player game that would be 4. Each time you exhaust a pile (take all cards from it) you place an exhaus card in that spot. Once there are 4 exhaust cards o the board (in a two player game) the game ends. Finishing out a player turn though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Footmans wrote:
Im not sure how they work and trigger end game.
Do you put one on any stack? Citizen Monster and Domain? so in a 2 player game if any of those 4 stack is empty the game end or its only for citizen stack?

We crossed this point as I realised we couldn't trigger a 'all monsters gone' or 'all domains gone' end game in 2 player if exhaust cards went on the monsters/domain piles so we played that for 2 player they only applied to citizen stacks. Then I started playing using the events in more players and I think I'll miss not having the events more in 2 player. So I'll probably just play as per 6 player rules for 2 player when events are involved but otherwise play normally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaias Vallejo
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You include all stacks (Monster, Citizen, and Domain) when putting the Exhausted cards out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
isaiasvallejo42 wrote:
You include all stacks (Monster, Citizen, and Domain) when putting the Exhausted cards out.

But wouldn't that mean you never end the game by all the monsters being slain or Domains being purchased in a two-player game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
rickert wrote:
isaiasvallejo42 wrote:

But wouldn't that mean you never end the game by all the monsters being slain or Domains being purchased in a two-player game?

The game ends when all exhausted cards are out. In a two player game, that's just the 4 exhaustion cards to trigger the end game condition. It doesn't matter where they are placed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cru Jones
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:
isaiasvallejo42 wrote:

Correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.