Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone hear of when LnL will be re-printing HoP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Pete,

They are at the printer being reprinted now. We do not as of yet have a date when they will be here.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool - thanks for the quick reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodger Samuel
United States
Beaver Falls
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear! That's one of the ones I need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gray
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LNL Publishing wrote:
Hi Pete,

They are at the printer being reprinted now. We do not as of yet have a date when they will be here.

David

I'm sure you know this but the gap in having product in stock is a serious problem. The system is strong but it is having competitiveness problems when you can go this long without being able to buy into the system (I don't think Libyan civil war scenarios can bear that burden). I imagine you're doing everything you can but it is becoming an issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gray
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For example see here where I was advocating for Lock n Load as a system:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/24273041#24273041

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfy Burger
Mali
Bamako
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't want to answer in stead of David, but I think, from bits gathered here and there, that they're waiting for a big order of counters and the plan is to keep products in stock from then on. Counters are coming from abroad (China, I believe), and the exact ETA is a bit of an issue. But as I've mentioned on the thread you are linking to, there has been a flurry of activities on the LnL fora, including a bunch of new documents that make playing easier, so i believe they're preparing themselves to push their products.

But I've had the same problem as you: I've been on threads where I did not feel I could mention LnLT because what's the point telling people about a game that just isn't available?

And I'm chomping at the bit myself. I live in Africa and I can't order games here (they'd just disappear at customs), and I'll have a tight window to make purchases at Christmas as my wife will go back to France for a few days then. I was planning to splurge at LnLT, but with no ETA on the reprints or the solo module, I've starting looking at alternatives that can actually be delivered within that timeframe. Obviously, I'm a rare case, and I'd still be a potential customer for LnL later on, but yeah, it feels bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alfy Burger
Mali
Bamako
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, David Gray, I realise you're also on the LnL forum, while I'm brand new in my interest in this game, I did not mean to tell you what you probably already know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gray
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem at all...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.