Subject: My Game Room rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Morris
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently moved out and got a place all my own. One of the perks is a dedicated game room. My friend recently finished building me a table for the room and now I'm working to "pimp it out". To that end it's been freshly painted in a light grey. It's Behr's "Drizzle". My plans moving forward are to build some shelves to display my antique swords and frame my navigational maps from the 1950s to hang on the wall. It's going to be a bit slow going but if you're interested to see the progression tune in. Posts will not likely be regular so you'd be nest to subscribe if you're interested.

For the first picture here's the room after a fresh coat of paint. Just finished like and hour ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Morris
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New shelving unit arrived today. It's now together and housing some odds and end ends.

Paint is like 90% done. I've got a bit of touch up to the walls but the second coat on the trim is done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.