5 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: Black Plague / Wulfsburg Storage Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Dugan

Missouri
msg tools
So I have been eyeballing this combo (Both Zombicide Black Plague & the Wulfsburg expansion) for a while but I have one concern...the box size of both games. I do not have a lot of space to store games so I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to fit the Wulfsburg expansion in with the Black Plague box? If anyone could answer this it would be a huge help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Easily. Ditch the inserts and you can fit Black Plague and Wolfsburg in the Wolfsburg box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Dugan

Missouri
msg tools
Awesome! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
adugan85 wrote:
Awesome! Thanks!

Copy pasted from my response on the General Gaming forum

Quote:
Yes I've managed to fit not only Wulfsburg, but hero box 1, bosses pack, deadeye walkers, murder of crowz, plastic tokens & doors all in the base box. No custom insert required just empty out the mini box that comes with the base game, put all components in there and lay all the tiles/rules ontop of that.

Not the best solution but the mini's themselves are sturdy enough to all clump together... not recommend if you ever intend to paint though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar DeSearchy
Canada
flag msg tools
I have Z:BP + Wulfsburg, Zombie Bosses, Deadeye walkers, two guest boxes and Hero Box 1.

It all fits in BP box and the IKEA GLIS container (http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/00283103/)

In BP box:
6 player trays in elastic band with player cards.
6 player trays with pegs and starting weapons loosely stacked on each other.
11 game tiles
Doors, X's, baggies with coloured pegs and bases, broken wall tokens, sound tokens, spawn tokens
2 Vault tiles
Broken token 3 mini-card holder with Zombie spawn cards (sleeved) with elastic band, and equipment cards (sleeved) with elastic band

In the GLIS box:
(Bottom row L-R) Runners , Wolves, Fatties, Walkers
(top row - by hinge L-R) Active 6 players plus 18 Dice and unused spawn cards, Aboms [ Abominotaur, Ablobination, Abominatroll, WulfBom, Abom] and Necro [regular and Oscar], unused heros.

So set up time is super fast. The lid pops off the GLIS box and we are ready to play. Can post pics if there is interest. Really find having the dashboards ready to go helps, taking pegs out just to pack away isnt fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.