Hide
21 Posts

A Feast for Odin» Forums » General

Subject: Where is this! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris McLeroy
msg tools
Anyone know where i can get this game? For its normal price please. Or when it will be back in stock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
First off, what country are you in? For the U.S., it was BRIEFLY available on Miniature Market and possibly CoolStuffInc recently. You should be able to sign up on both websites for them to send you an email when it comes back into stock.

One of the developers has mentioned that there should be a reprint, but there's no word on the date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tiger8380 wrote:
Anyone know where i can get this game? For its normal price please. Or when it will be back in stock

Overlooking both the fact that, as GAF said, we have no idea where in the world you are, and the fact that you apparently haven't bothered to check any similar existing threads, I can point you towards Cardhaus, which appears to have a single copy left in stock for $85.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gm sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McLeroy
msg tools
Sorry, didn't even think to include my country

IM A MORON! I live in the USA....

I did a quick look while on my phone and didn't see anything, though obviously there are things there.

Thank you for the answer! I hope that I didn't make you as angry as your text seems to indicate that you are. I didn't mean to make anyone angry :/

I have several FLGS in my area and none of them got a single copy so I was thinking that the game wasn't even out and then I saw the games for Xmas thing from dice tower and they had that on the list (which is a list of games they were claiming were available) so I thought I had missed something. Then I dug around online and found that in fact it was showing out of stock everywhere and wanted to ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmb
Just a stab in the dark. USA? You guys need to get used to 8 years of no answers to simple questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Cake
United Kingdom
Ipswich
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tiger8380 wrote:
Sorry, didn't even think to include my country

I did a quick look while on my phone and didn't see anything, though obviously there are things there.

Thank you for the answer! I hope that I didn't make you as angry as your text seems to indicate that you are. I didn't mean to make anyone angry :/

I have several FLGS in my area and none of them got a single copy so I was thinking that the game wasn't even out and then I saw the games for Xmas thing from dice tower and they had that on the list (which is a list of games they were claiming were available) so I thought I had missed something. Then I dug around online and found that in fact it was showing out of stock everywhere and wanted to ask.

You've still not thought to include your country which is making it very difficult for people to help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torben
Germany
Gönnheim
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
This is a sloth. It accurately represents my style of life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Big Bad Lex wrote:
Just a stab in the dark. USA? You guys need to get used to 8 years of no answers to simple questions.

That escalated quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Richard
United States
Avon
US
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy from Cardhaus last week. Looks like there's still one in stock:

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/a_feast_for_odin...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well MM did have it briefly. Got an e-mail On Friday that it was in stock. $65 plus about $5 shipping. Glad I did at the time because it went Really Fast I'd say they didn't last more than an hr.

That said looking forward to it. They just shipped so it could be here by Thanksgiving. Sure would be a treat to play with the family.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N L
msg tools
IndianaJohn wrote:
I just got my copy from Cardhaus last week. Looks like there's still one in stock:

Quick word of warning, I placed an order, and they still show one in stock, hopefully they're just limiting it to one per customer, but I'm not holding my breath on this one just yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Richard
United States
Avon
US
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nicklaw17 wrote:
IndianaJohn wrote:

Quick word of warning, I placed an order, and they still show one in stock, hopefully they're just limiting it to one per customer, but I'm not holding my breath on this one just yet.

Same thing happened to me last week, but the sale went though and the game arrived with no issue. You're right, it might be their weird way of limiting it to one per person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N L
msg tools
IndianaJohn wrote:

Same thing happened to me last week, but the sale went though and the game arrived with no issue. You're right, it might be their weird way of limiting it to one per person.

Consider my breath held!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IndianaJohn wrote:
nicklaw17 wrote:
IndianaJohn wrote:

I wish I knew whether CSI or MM would be getting this in soon - the $20 difference is quite a bit and I'm not sure what else I want from Cardhaus to hit that sweet, sweet free shipping minimum. With MM, on the other hand, you have $6 shipping regardless... Ack!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N L
msg tools
nicklaw17 wrote:
IndianaJohn wrote:

Consider my breath held!

I did get a shipping confirmation this morning, for anyone curious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Pedersen
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FightOnGoBlue wrote:
IndianaJohn wrote:
nicklaw17 wrote:
IndianaJohn wrote:

I wish I knew whether CSI or MM would be getting this in soon - the $20 difference is quite a bit and I'm not sure what else I want from Cardhaus to hit that sweet, sweet free shipping minimum. With MM, on the other hand, you have $6 shipping regardless... Ack!

Don't forget that Cardhaus is having their 10% off sale now. I got mine through a preorder at boardlandia with a result of $75

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
tiger8380 wrote:

A reprint is starting shortly. I would expect it to be back in stock end of Q1/2017.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Teti
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Coolstuff has it http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/231083 For $80. I'd still get it. It'll go fast. Originally had for $65. I was lucky I got it Through Miniature Market for $65 back when it was briefly available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
nan3000 wrote:
tiger8380 wrote:

A reprint is starting shortly. I would expect it to be back in stock end of Q1/2017.

How will the icon on the action board be fixed?
(The price for emigration)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan O'Donnell
United Kingdom
Brockenhurst
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nan3000 wrote:
tiger8380 wrote:

Is this still the case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Zappala
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Welcome to the new age of boardgames everyone!!!

If you don't buy a game on kickstarter or buy the first copy you ever see on the internet, then you have to pay double the price!!!

/end sarcastic rant/

Seriously, I am kind of *over* boardgames now.

I used to love playing new games and get excited and want to buy them, but now I find that getting and playing new games to be a really frustrating hobby.

This is really pitiful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.