6 Posts

Fische Fluppen Frikadellen» Forums » General

Subject: Available Anywhere? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kleinenenten kleinenenten
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anywhere I can buy this online? All of the copies I've seen are used, and don't ship to the US. Would love to add this to my collection as I always enjoy Friedemann Friese's games. So, any leads? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought mine on eBay, a german vendor I think.
robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is officially out of print for several years.

So most copies available for sale will be used copies.

Best regards,

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it's out of print, but was hoping to find a copy. I know used is much more likely. My problem has been that even the used copies I can find are in Europe, and won't ship to the US. Trying to find a copy in the US for a reasonable price. The one I have found is more than it would cost to buy from Europe, even if they did offer shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep looking. I have found on average more European sellers to be willing to ship internationally that US sellers. A friend of mine knew I was after set C and saw one at Essen when he was there last year and brought it home for me.

They are certainly not common in the second hand market, but copies do surface occasionally, but they are not going to be cheap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found one here on BGG recently, and it wasn't cheap. However, after doing the math to figure out conversion to US dollars, it wasn't bad, either. Plus, it came with all 3 versions! So now I'm all set up to play the 15 player version! Can't wait to try it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.