6 Posts

Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Seek Yoda mission rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rathma P.
Canada
flag msg tools
How does this one work. I put the ring on sky Walker and in the refresh phase I leave him in Dagobah until I can get a combat to happen or a mission to resolve there to get Jedi Luke? Is this correct if not need an explanation thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
No, Luke becomes Jedi Luke as soon as the mission is resolved. Play continues as normal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saro Gumusyan

New York
msg tools
mb
If Luke is attempting the mission he gets upgraded to Jedi Luke with the Yoda ring as soon as it is resolved, and he will stay in Dagobah until the Refresh Phase.

Once he has the ring he can start using the ability immediately, including any attempted capture of him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rathma P.
Canada
flag msg tools
Oh ok had to read it like several times to understand it lol thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Umstattd
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
All Hail Lelouch
mbmbmbmb
Also you can attempt the mission with anyone to give them the yoda ring. This is occasionally worth it if you don't recruit Luke which can be a good move as it doesn't leave you vulnerable to Lure of The Dark Side as much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Life is game, you gotta enjoy the journey.
badge
Life may knock you down sometimes. Its up to you if you stand up and live your life to the fullest.
mbmbmbmbmb
David Umstattd wrote:
Also you can attempt the mission with anyone to give them the yoda ring. This is occasionally worth it if you don't recruit Luke which can be a good move as it doesn't leave you vulnerable to Lure of The Dark Side as much.

Or Obi Wan Kenobi to make him even more usefull and lure the Empire in to capture him. When the times come to sacrifice himself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.