Three questions, two on fire.
1. What is protocol if a Zulu is ON the hospital or the storehouse and fire hits that zone? Where do they move. Do theyou move toward me or toward the retreat side?
2. What happens if I shoot them and they have to retreat INTO fire? Do they just stay, are they destroyed,or does nothing happen? Or, none of the above?
3. On the card that is the G Troop relief card (optional), do I have to discard it to lose the -7 VP? IF it is in my hand does it still count against me? Further, I don't have to place it on the tablea before I use it, do I? I don't place it on the Tableau like a hero, do I?
- Last edited Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:20 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:19 am
Bueller...? Bueller...?? Bueller...? Anyone...? Bueller?
Not sure if you have the 1st edition of the game or the second edition but this is what the second edition rules say about burning buildings.
Burning Building Effects
While a building’s box is on fire, apply
the following effects:
If there is currently a
Heroic Defense marker
there, place it back into the
stock and that Hero’s card
is returned to your hand. An
orderly withdrawal is made.
A Zulu iButho entering that
box must stop and can advance no
further that turn (5.1.3). It can
advance from that space normally on a
You can fire Volleys into but not
through the fire. That is, you can fire
Volleys into box #1 on that track, but
not higher-numbered boxes while that
track’s building is on fire.
A Zulu iButho that is attacked while
in a burning building box retreats on
rolls of 4 and 5 (not just 5; 6.7.4).
1. Seems like they stay there for the moment.
2. They retreat into the fire.
3. With this card you have a choice. A one time use as a volley card without a -7 deduction at the end of the game OR discard it as a heroic sacrifice. Place the g company arrives marker outside the camp to remind you that you have a +1 modifier for all volleys in any positive numbered box. If you choose this then you get the -7 points at the end of the game.