Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I cant find anything published reliably anywhere... yes cardhaus says 11/30, but that is always their placeholder date, and it changes month to month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zac Stewart
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I'm anxious to hear an official date as well. I'm not letting my excitement deflate since they announced it would be released in May of this year, and yet here we are in mid November.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Williams
Australia
Marrickville (Sydney)
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The German/English edition has been out for some time now, and it's great. Go for it... you know you want to!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Howell                (What's Right?) (What's Wrong?)        
United States
Canoga Park
California
flag msg tools
Brought to you by Zik Zak
badge
Brought to you by Zik Zak
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to state that the game is available through standard commercial channels, but the AEG English copy I bought directly from the AEG booth at BGGcon last week had tiles that were dramatically different from their base and expansion versions, both in color (very dull and light) and texture (flat as opposed to semi-gloss, with a hint of linen texture).

My copy may have been a bad run from an early printing, but I hope that this is not the norm.

They did not give me a street date, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2017!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got it on order through a local FLGS. Hopeful to see it within a couple of weeks, but who knows...

That said, I DO hope it doesn't have the printing issues noted above. That would be quite the disappointment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Phillips
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI

My pre-order just shipped from MM. Yay!!!

It's a shame that I won't get it before christmas, but at least it's on it's way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.