Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than the little story bits in the book, is there any other lore to this game? I'm curious about the Hellclub specifically.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarimrune wrote:
Other than the little story bits in the book, is there any other lore to this game? I'm curious about the Hellclub specifically.

Since you don't specify which book, I trust you've seen the art/story book and not just the rule book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the rule book. Didn't know there was an artbook. I see it on the KSer list, of which i was not part of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sarimrune wrote:
Only the rule book. Didn't know there was an artbook. I see it on the KSer list, of which i was not part of.

It's also available at retail and Features Stories and background info about the Hell Club and the Heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC The art book was KS exclusive and meant to contain art and short fiction (similar to the one in the rule book).

Pretty sure that some of the stories were shared in updates during the KS, so it may be worth looking through them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The Art Book wasn't exklusive and can ne preordered, for example at coolstuffinc, or Amazon.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/230166

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
webs1 wrote:
The Art Book wasn't exklusive and can ne preordered, for example at coolstuffinc, or Amazon.

Ah - my mistake. I must have got mixed up with the lithographs (they were KSE weren't they?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JudgementDave wrote:
webs1 wrote:

Ah - my mistake. I must have got mixed up with the lithographs (they were KSE weren't they?)

Yep, it was thankfully a campaign with few exclusives, only the lithographs, Men of Faith and Benoît and Kwanitha. I'm glad the Art Book can wasn't exclusive since it contains the bios of all Heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx all. I guess I might have to pick that up. When a restock happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.