2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Game with good replayability, expansions nd heavy thematic rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Chudarek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Hi, Im big fan of fantasy/horror/history...considering a christmas gift, it should be a game either heavy thematic like fe Blood rage(does it have a replay value)? Or u would rather advice mě other Games which Im putting into consideration? That is Descent, Shadow of Brimstone, Mage Knight And because I like Lovecraft Im aswell considering Mansions of madness, arkham horror lcg, GOT or LoTR lcg, which of these Games would you reccommend mě And why please, Aš Iv mentioned Im into fantasy etc So Orcs, Gods, mystics or elves Im all this putting into consideration, Games that appeals to mě most r Blood rage...here I doubt About replay value or sólo game because except of once in a week session of our club Ill mostly play sólo or 2 players game, than probably Shadows of Brimstone...seems interesting theme to mě And Descent. Maybe u can even mention some other Games, Ill b happy to get some help with the choice, the investment in the beginning cd b around 200-250 USD, thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandra Kuhl
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
I wanna say Eldritch Horror, tons of expansions (good for future gifts.
I got Mansions of Madness in September, and it looks like fun, although I wouldn't bet on its replay value.
Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game is fun and looks replayable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.