Popular Tags: [View All]
Damjan Miladinovic
Serbia
Belgrade
Serbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
While doing 10x10 challenge, i have started to log wins for different games. I don't write in the person who won, but the faction. As such most games are balanced, for some it's just color choice (like waterdeep), but in this i've come to a conclusion that wright brothers are bit too strong. In 5 games i've played, with different gaming groups, wright brothers won 3 of them. I will continue this study, but i am interested in your thoughts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't say too OP, but I do agree that they are one of the stronger inventors to play. I'll often suggest them to a new player to help them along.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Ragaert
Belgium
Gent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also found that they are better than average, along with Einstein and Edison, but I wouldn't go as far as calling them overpowered. Other factions may need some luck of the draw to compete for first place, but these three are always in the mix if they are being played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erwin Anciano
Philippines
flag msg tools
They're not OP, but definitely strong. Dice generation + smooth movement is really good in this game.

I won as Wright Bros in my first game, and by a huge margin against more seasoned players. I just happened to be luck that they were orange, as I always pick orange given the choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.