Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mick Grach
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
[English]
The card 163a has the following effect:
Gain a 3-spaces fur (or something like that) and 1 silver whenever you use a "Hunting game" action with 2 workers.

Now, there is a "Hunting" section in the action board, and there are 2 actions called "Hunting game", with 1 ore 2 workers. It's obvious you can get the bonus the card provides when you use the 2 workers "Hunting game" action.
Buuut... in the italian version the "Hunting" section and the "Hunt" actions have the same name!
So, if you play the italian version, note that the card only works for the "Hunt - Caccia" action and not for the "Laying a snare - Piazza una trappola" action.

[Italian]
La carta 163a ha il seguente effetto:
Ottieni una pelliiccia da 3 spazi (o qualcosa del genere) e una moneta d'argento ogni volta che attivi un azione "Caccia" con 2 lavoratori.
Questo potrebbe far pensare che anche l'azione "Piazza una trappola" (che potrebbe essere interpretata come un azione di Caccia da 2 lavoratori), che compare nella sezione caccia, permette di applicare l'effetto. Non è così, nella versione inglese e in quella tedesca le azioni "Caccia" hanno un nome diverso dalla sezione "Caccia".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Brown
United States
Ofallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
King Agricola
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The card only affects the two worker action

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
Ciao Pablo.

No, quella carta ti dà il bonus unicamente quando effetti con successo un'azione di caccia nello spazio che usa 2 vichinghi.
- Nessun bonus se fallisci.
- Nessun bonus se usi lo spazio di caccia da 3 vichinghi.
- Nessun bonus per lo spazio che si usa per piazzare una trappola.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Grach
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies. I want to clarify that i didn't have any doubts, i wrote my post to clarify since the italian translation could make you think the effect could apply to the "Place a trap" action
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.