Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Boschetto
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I am thinking to buy a booster box of Star Wars Destiny.
The question is there is any fixed amount of legendary that I can find in a booster box? It is always 6 or it can be different?
I watched two videos of unboxing on youtube and both the guys got 6 legendary.
Thank you in advance for your answers.

P.s. If it is not always 6 and you open one box please let me know how many did you find so I can update the thread with the statistics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Trifaro
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I've heard that it is a guaranteed 6 legendarys per box. but Im curious if that is the case as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Peach
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jed1knight wrote:
Hey guys,

The question is there is any fixed amount of legendary that I can find in a booster box? It is always 6 or it can be different?

P.s. If it is not always 6 and you open one box please let me know how many did you find so I can update the thread with the statistics.

FFG has confirmed that in each booster box is exactly 6 Legendary Cards/dice. 1/6 is the confirmed distribution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Boschetto
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cjpeach2004 wrote:
jed1knight wrote:
Hey guys,

FFG has confirmed that in each booster box is exactly 6 Legendary Cards/dice. 1/6 is the confirmed distribution.

Thank you for your answer.
I probably will buy a full box then: so I am sure to get 6 legendary cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasco van de Haar Pinto
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cjpeach2004 wrote:
jed1knight wrote:
Hey guys,

Do you mind sharing the source for that statement?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Peach
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
theXkid wrote:
cjpeach2004 wrote:
jed1knight wrote:
Hey guys,

Contact Fantasy Flight or wait for the TC video from our Prerelease at their shop here in MN. It was confirmed outright by 2 people working on the game for FFG during said panel. It has also been confirmed by everyone who has cracked open a box thus far. 6. No more, no less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rule of Six.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasco van de Haar Pinto
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cjpeach2004 wrote:
theXkid wrote:
cjpeach2004 wrote:
jed1knight wrote:
Hey guys,

Contact Fantasy Flight or wait for the TC video from our Prerelease at their shop here in MN. It was confirmed outright by 2 people working on the game for FFG during said panel. It has also been confirmed by everyone who has cracked open a box thus far. 6. No more, no less.

Thanks, good to hear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Naraja
msg tools
Split a box with a buddy.

We got 6 legendaries.

Vader
Luke
One with the Force
Captain Phasma
Kylo Ren's Lightsaber
Launch Bay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jordoson wrote:

We got 6 legendaries.

Vader
Luke
One with the Force
Captain Phasma
Kylo Ren's Lightsaber
Launch Bay

Better question is how were you able to purchase a full box? I have been hearing that there was a limit on how many packs one could purchase a day and/or at a time. Surprised that you were able or purchase a whole box.

On that note good to hear that there are 6 Legendary cards per box. I have two boxes on order and can not wait to see what Legendary cards I pull. Will find out on December 1st.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Naraja
msg tools
johnwiser wrote:
Jordoson wrote:

We got 6 legendaries.

Vader
Luke
One with the Force
Captain Phasma
Kylo Ren's Lightsaber
Launch Bay

Better question is how were you able to purchase a full box? I have been hearing that there was a limit on how many packs one could purchase a day and/or at a time. Surprised that you were able or purchase a whole box.

On that note good to hear that there are 6 Legendary cards per box. I have two boxes on order and can not wait to see what Legendary cards I pull. Will find out on December 1st.

Local board game shop didn't put any limits. 3 people bought booster boxes and they had one that they left for the launch party.

Another guy that bought a box had 7 legendaries in a box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jordoson wrote:

Another guy that bought a box had 7 legendaries in a box.

I'd say that's unlikely, based on all other reports and statements from FFG. I'd say a miscount, or that guy lying, or him having a legendary already, or him having some extra packs that he counted as part of his box, are more likely.

Not to contradict, but this is how rumors get started.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Schutte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We had 2 packs that had the wrong die with the legendary/rare card in them in one box. I'm sure having one more or less legendary will happen from time to time. Mistakes happen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crikrunner wrote:
We had 2 packs that had the wrong die with the legendary/rare card in them in one box. I'm sure having one more or less legendary will happen from time to time. Mistakes happen

The dice collation takes place after cards and dice are manufactured separately. The card collation happens when they're printed, which takes place from preset sheets. The card/dice mismatch is signifantly more likely to happen than the distribution to get skewed because of these manufacturing and assembly practices.

This isn't based on knowledge of FFG's methods. If, for some reason, they've come up with a different and more random method (which I would bet they'd try to avoid doing), then this post is all wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Parsons
msg tools
Hi - I could really do with the link to this panel by team covenant if possible. I was not able to find a 2016 panel video on their page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.