Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Do I have this correct? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nik Verheyen
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
On playing the first scenario Roland and Wendy are in the hall with the ghoul priest. I drew a skull from the bag and this means: -X,X is the number of ghoul enemies at your location. Can i remove him and advance the act agenda?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Argama Flight Crew
badge
INFERNO BLADE!
mbmbmbmbmb
X is your skill check modifier. If there is 1 ghoul then this means you get a -1 modifier to the current skill check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao F. Falaschi
Germany
Mannheim
flag msg tools
badge
Common sense won't pay the rent and doesn't grow on trees, but splitting hairs can get you anything you need
mbmbmbmbmb
Nik verheyen wrote:
On playing the first scenario Roland and Wendy are in the hall with the ghoul priest. I drew a skull from the bag and this means: -X,X is the number of ghoul enemies at your location. Can i remove him and advance the act agenda?

If the Ghoul Priest is the single ghoul in the hallway, then you get -1. You don't remove him by means of the skull symbol from the chaos bag. You remove him by chewing through 10 hit points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mplain
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Nik verheyen wrote:

This is simply beautiful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nik Verheyen
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks!

Would have been to nice

Misunderstood this one, stupid me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jawby
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That would be amazing! I like the way you think
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Moore
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
in the words of Emo Philips: "Ambiguity, the Devil's volleyball."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.