Subject: Omphalos and Art of War Card Design rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyrone
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Benoit!

Just wanted to drop a little suggestion regarding the AoW and Omphalos card designs

Don't you think it would be better if the black borders of these 2 cards are removed so that their design would be more consistent with respect to all other cards?

I'm guessing they have been added to make the cards more visible as compared to the rest, but they just seem a little out of place.

The art on both cards in my opion are more than enough to make them stand out, and having a black border around these two cards detracts from their overall aesthetic appeal when placed side by side with the other cards.

And with the release of the equipment cards, they look even more put of place.

Or maybe you could just make it so that all cards have black borders?

I hope this little issue would be brought p to the discussion table. Because I believe it's these little things that separate a good game, from a great one.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hello Tyrone,

Thank you for this proposal. I will pass it to Léonidas and our layout team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much! And even more so for creating such an awesome game! Wishing it's 2017 already!xD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.