Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if you can help please.

Last month at Essen, Haba were selling this with a mini expansion. I asked them about it and they would not let me have a copy but they *did* say that it was different to the mini expansion from 2015. I thought it might be The Volcano, but that is supposed to be in the advent calendar and I'd be surprised if it was given away at Essen as well.

So, does anyone know what the expansion was?

Thanks,

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjorn Hochstenbach
Netherlands
Maastricht
Nederland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Something with 'Bingo' numbers 1-36
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frost

Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmb
All anyone seems to be discussing is The Volcanoes. See the Forum thread on that subject in the Karuba forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BjornSlimbo wrote:
Something with 'Bingo' numbers 1-36

Is this a guess?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks guys - seems it hasn't made much impact then! I had seen the Volcano thread, though I'm trying not to look too hard as we have the advent calendar and want it to be a surprise

Maybe someone will add it to the database eventually...

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sinden
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was this confirmed ? I also tried several times to obtain a copy of this at Essen but was told only if I brought the game itself... to be honest what a crappy piece of customer service to all those who have already brought the game. Haba dropped the ball here, not impressive.

But anyways...

It feels like it was too big a package to have just the 4 volcano tiles included. This seemed to include at least one a4 size cardboard component... content hidden by the packaging...

Can someone confirm what was in here... and perhaps we may also at some stage get a response from haba as to when this will become available to all ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Horabin
United Kingdom
Hounslow
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
Spearmint - A Different Lifetime
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you seen the 'files' section there's an AdventureLand / Karuba / the other thingy expansion.. have printed and produced my own Karuba tiles..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

jamessinden wrote:
Was this confirmed ? I also tried several times to obtain a copy of this at Essen but was told only if I brought the game itself... to be honest what a crappy piece of customer service to all those who have already brought the game. Haba dropped the ball here, not impressive.

But anyways...

It feels like it was too big a package to have just the 4 volcano tiles included. This seemed to include at least one a4 size cardboard component... content hidden by the packaging...

Can someone confirm what was in here... and perhaps we may also at some stage get a response from haba as to when this will become available to all ...

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the Volcano, and the chapped told me it was different to last year's, but beyond that nothing new I think... So, still a mystery!

Susie_Cat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.