Subject: Embassy tiles (have I gotten wrong components?) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vegard Eliassen Stillerud
Norway
Drammen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My bad! I see now that there are 8 tiles per colony, four for eras 1-2 and 4 more for eras 3-4. I also mixed the alchemists and altruist tiles up for further confusion. Sorry for taking up your time, geeky friends!

Original post:
I have just sorted out all the pieces for my copy of colonists (eager to play it ASAP), but I think I might have gotten the wrong components (but hopefully, I am just confused). The rule book says that there are 3 embassies for each colony. Thing is, however, that in my copy, I only have 2 trade ambassy tiles, but in return I have 12 altruist embassy tiles, 8 Lord ambassy tiles and so on. The only colony from which I have 4 embassy tiles is alchemist (but they all have a picture of a house and a money value, but no more information than that)...

Have I misunderstood something, or do I have to contact Mayfair games and have my components replaced (and playthrough postponed?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you still have your cardboard inserts? They should have been lettered A, B, C, D, etc. It is possible you may have gotten a duplicate of one of the sheets, but without knowing which one was doubled or which was missing, it's hard to say what happened.

Of the four tile sheets with the Altruist on them, I can see three unique tiles. Blacksmith on sheet E, Grand Baker on sheet F, and Iron Smelter on sheet H. You might check and see if you have a duplicate of either of those and it might help determine a duplicate sheet.

Glad it all worked out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.