Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Plastic Stat Clips Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Johnson
United States
California
flag msg tools
Just to clarify. How many stat clips will be in the core & stretch goal combined set? What color(s) will they be? All the same or different colors to match with each type of unit - God, Hero, Monster, Troop? If they are all one color, what color will they be? I want to know so if I decide to buy extra stat clips, I'll know what color(s) to get, or not get. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just count the units in each core and expansion, you will get that many clips. Stretch goal units will not be have any clips.

Edit: They will be brown.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
i still do not getr the clips... what colour clips go on what models and which ones do we need and how many?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rindfleisch
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the core box and all of the expansions there are BROWN clips (aka, classic) for all of the dashboards.

The stretch goals however DO NOT come with clips.

That being said, if you want clips for every dashboard (God, Monster, and Hero), you need to count up all of the stretch goal figures (not counting troops) and factor that into how many packs of clips you need. Currently my count on the SG clips is 23, so at minimum I plan on getting 3 packs of classic clips (possibly more depending on how many additional SG dashboards get unlocked).

As for the different colors of clips
YELLOW go with the Gods
GREY go with the Heroes
GREEN go with the Monsters

If you want colored clips to match the dashboards, then you will need to buy clips for EVERY God, Monster, and Hero in the core box, SGs, and expansions/add-ons. I personally don't find it worth that so will stick with the classic clips for all of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
they should just make 2 addons for clips.. all needed classic and all needed multi-coloured.

I'm completely confused as to what they expect us to buy here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rindfleisch
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be nice, but you have to consider that not all add ons and SGs have been revealed/unlocked yet... so even the creators don't have exact numbers yet to be able to offer something like that (at least not without giving away some details of future SGs and add-ons). Wait till closer to the end of the campaign, then someone here can give final numbers if you'd like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It strikes me as odd that the expansions/stretch goals don't just come with their own Stat Clips since they're such a key part of executing almost all of the game's mechanics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we know how easy clips can attatch or detach from the stat cards?

In an average game, I expect each player would need 10 or less, so is it easy to just remove and add clips to cards as needed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rindfleisch
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is mentioned in the update that announced the stat clip packs that the clips are easy enough to remove and swap around, but some gamers prefer to not have to go through that effort and just have all dashboards with a clip.

But then of course they went one step further to cash in on gamers who not only want clips on every board, but also have the colors match
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thud105 wrote:
It strikes me as odd that the expansions/stretch goals don't just come with their own Stat Clips since they're such a key part of executing almost all of the game's mechanics.

The expansions do, the stretch goals don't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was also wondering for storage. Will cards with clips attached take up too much space and keep them from sitting flat?

It may be easier to remove clips and keep them in a small bag, so the stat cards are easier to store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DayinDaLife wrote:
... and all needed multi-coloured.

I'm completely confused as to what they expect us to buy here.

I think that is coming, but only near the end of the campaign (probably last day or so).

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
I was also wondering for storage. Will cards with clips attached take up too much space and keep them from sitting flat?

It may be easier to remove clips and keep them in a small bag, so the stat cards are easier to store.

Yeah, that could actually become a problem, considering the sheer amount of dashboards that the game will have. We are past 70 already... and there is more to come.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DayinDaLife wrote:
i still do not getr the clips... what colour clips go on what models and which ones do we need and how many?

All that you NEED comes in the core box. Different colors are just flavor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.