Subject: Ancestors Hall rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
fabrice gadoux
France
Vitrolles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hello, i've only played once but i'm happy with it.
I have a question the ancestors hall.
Why are there 2 of them in the box? and why are there mounted? can they move? did i miss a rule?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emperors4 games
Taiwan
flag msg tools
EmperorS4
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the games,we only use 1 ancestors hall. The other one is replacement.
The ancestors hall can not move during game play.

frayaka wrote:
hello, i've only played once but i'm happy with it.
I have a question the ancestors hall.
Why are there 2 of them in the box? and why are there mounted? can they move? did i miss a rule?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
The setup says to place the ancestor hall in predetermined space, how do we know? The image show a "S" letter, I thought this is marked on the board, but none to be found.
Do we just set it based on the position?
And is it possible to place it on random? Does it affecting the game balance?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Moore
United Kingdom
Bolton
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Setup, Step 2:
Place "Ancestral hall tile" on the game board marked with “S”. The tile must cover the “stairs” icon. (Or, place it on the game board where marked "Arc")

As vardamir says, S is not marked on the board, only in the setup diagram. 'Arc' is not marked on the board, nor on the setup diagram, so exactly where can the Ancestral Hall be placed?
The setup diagram looks to suggest the 'S' position for the Ancestral Hall is between the 'Hiring Experts' and 'Money Lender' spaces in the outer ring, covering the stairs. Is this correct? Where are the 'Arc' positions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopalong wrote:
Game Setup, Step 2:
Place "Ancestral hall tile" on the game board marked with “S”. The tile must cover the “stairs” icon. (Or, place it on the game board where marked "Arc")

As vardamir says, S is not marked on the board, only in the setup diagram. 'Arc' is not marked on the board, nor on the setup diagram, so exactly where can the Ancestral Hall be placed?
The setup diagram looks to suggest the 'S' position for the Ancestral Hall is between the 'Hiring Experts' and 'Money Lender' spaces in the outer ring, covering the stairs. Is this correct? Where are the 'Arc' positions?

I think you can place it based on the picture, not somewhere else.
Even the room tiles are random, but there are basic rooms that come from the game, so maybe the placement matters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hongky Anggoro
Indonesia
Surakarta
Central Java
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopalong wrote:
Game Setup, Step 2:

Arc is a red curve outside the tulou. I think there're 4/5 around the house where you can put Ancestral Hall on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.