• [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Lake Park
Florida
flag msg tools
Any dream can take over the world.
badge
The only thing more evil than Cthulhu . . . . Kickstarter Addiction!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm already getting excited to give both of these a go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like there should be a train on that map. Maybe just a red loop that doesn't connect to anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's something oddly appropriate - or possibly just odd - about "Hypnos Awakens!" Maybe the flip side of his sheet is just "Hypnos wakes up and loses power over dreams. Investigators win the game!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Atlach-Nacha seems kinda ridiculous with only 9 Doom and extra spawning gates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
markino wrote:
Atlach-Nacha seems kinda ridiculous with only 9 Doom and extra spawning gates.

I suspect it's like Yig—the Ancient One is expected to awaken in most games, but is still winnable afterwards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe his mysteries require less clues so you can spend them on reckonings instead? Wishful thinking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Le Roux Van Der Vyver
msg tools
mb
Maybe when he flips you suffer if you haven't been paying those clues? Lose Health/Sanity = number gates or something?

Like with Yig he stacks Expedition space and makes it likely you are poisoned when he flips.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob T
United States
Mantua (near Woodbury)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK I'm going to buy it. That pic of the map sold me. I skipped most of the EH expansions so far but this one really intrigues me (although the Mountains of Madness is still on my wish list)

SO I'm going to buy it...but I don't know why, cause I can visit the Dreamlands anytime I want with "The Arkham Nightmare" (Adelphophage's fan-made expansion for Arkham Horror)

Yes I know Eldritch and Arkham are two different games, but even though I play both I constantly compare them- and I'm going to compare the two Dreamlands expansions as well. Believe me, "The Arkham Nightmare" is a tough act to follow- it's that good. When I was playing AH heavily, this expansion was in heavy rotation. I've gotten to really like the Dreamlands through the game, even though I'm not into that particular branch of Lovecraft's fiction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.