New Angeles» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rules???? Today? Tomorrow? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jordan Woods
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm super excited for this one! And It says that its been shipping, on the FFG website, since last week but alas still no Rulebook posted?! Surely we must be getting it today?, tomorrow? cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul B
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
I thought the same! Also its weird how little hype this is getting both on FFG forums and BGG. With how huge Android is I assumed some people would venture over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And considering that this is a cleaner BSG... Somebody dropped the ball on building hype for this game. Hoping that the with the release of the gane, the word spreads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Angell
msg tools
Schneeky wrote:
I thought the same! Also its weird how little hype this is getting both on FFG forums and BGG. With how huge Android is I assumed some people would venture over.

Most of the board games set in android universe have received middling reviews at best while the card game has die hard but IMO a rather small following in the grand scheme of things. FFG knows where their bread is buttered and it's Star Wars. They are pushing Star Wars products ahead of the new movie ahead of everything else.

I'm a huge netrunner fan and I think this looks awesome but that player count tempers my enthusiasm a little. 2-4 guarantees I'll get my money's worth while 3 plus means it will hit the table less. Even with netrunner fans it can be a tough sell lol because they always would rather play netrunner over everything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
KC
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
Today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DK Phan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
jwoods13 wrote:
I'm super excited for this one! And It says that its been shipping, on the FFG website, since last week but alas still no Rulebook posted?! Surely we must be getting it today?, tomorrow? cry

The day after.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/11/23/open-f...

Good to see I'm not the only one excited for this.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds a bit like it is somewhere between Homeland and Spartacus?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Woods
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ricensoysauce wrote:
jwoods13 wrote:

The day after.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/11/23/open-f...

Good to see I'm not the only one excited for this.

Enjoy!

This is my most excited for game of 2016 other then Scythe lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.