When I Dream» Forums » General

Subject: Seriously, how do I buy this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cam Mack
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Been reading tons of excellent reviews over the last 2 months, super interested in picking this up, but I can't find it anywhere! Was it only available for preorder at Essen? Was this first round of printing just way too small? This game looks amazing!

Halp!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joost Billiet
Belgium
Wielsbeke
West-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
On spiel the creators of the game told that it's been picked up by Repos if i remember correctly. But they had no news on a release date then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously, actualLOL is causing problems with my wallet. Maybe even more than Tom Vassal, I find myself agreeing with him and suddenly needing the game that he's talking about
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodro CC
Colombia
Bogotá
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news about when it will be available at stores in the United States? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Millar
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Got my copy today from games capital an Aussie website. Unfortunately the game was missing the sand timer. It had it listed in the contents so who knows what happened there. Guess I'll just have to fiddle about with my phone timer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Herman
United States
Sussex
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Checking back almost 5 months lster on US availability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
massimo zeppetelli
United Kingdom
London
Hackney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also still want to know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Darsaklis
Greece
Peristeri, Athens
-
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Massimo and thanks a lot for your interest.

Sadly this time you can't buy When i dream's first edition which was avaliable only in Essen Spiel '16.

But When i dream will be republished as a different version and its work is currently on progress.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ5w6SIBSEg/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kira13 wrote:
Hi Massimo and thanks a lot for your interest.

Sadly this time you can't buy When i dream's first edition which was avaliable only in Essen Spiel '16.

But When i dream will be republished as a different version and its work is currently on progress.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ5w6SIBSEg/

While I'm excited about it being republished that box art is sooooooo much less beautiful than the first edition.soblue

Why on earth would anyone revise the art when that is one of THE most lauded aspects of the game???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Rouleau
United States
Pennsauken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the cover art, Vincent Dutrait may no longer be one of the artists of the game? That would be really disappointing, to the point that I would skip this print. I would love to know the reasoning behind this, I guess they didn't want to pay him more money for a bigger print run or something? That is if he's out, which we don't actually know yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.