Subject: Awful lonely solo play - Goal 3 Reshuffle Misbehave? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sir Gaulen de Loria
Spain
flag msg tools
mb
Hi guys,

I'm playing solo this goal 3 and don't know if I should reshuffle my misbehave cards that I've colleted when the reshuffle misbehave card appears. The ones that have been set aside (track progress) aren't supposed to be reshuffled?

Thanks!

-- David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say no as they are removed from the game to be used as counters. The reshuffle cards are just meant to reshuffle the discard pile back into the deck. Those cards aren't in the discard pile to be shuffled back in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmb
the story card does say to "set aside" misbehave cards that you successfully proceed past.

But what if you succeed past the Reshuffle card itself? (if I recall correctly, you can do so with River Tam). Setting aside the reshuffle card doesn't seem logical. Though I suppose the turn counter will end before you run out of misbehave cards.

Alternatively, you could manually keep track of successful misbehave cards in some other way (pen and paper, a clicker counter, etc.) and reshuffle as needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.