Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Everett Hammacher
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ran an Eastern Europe mission recently where I found this location. The card text says that hostiles outside the location cannot shoot at soldiers in the location. So, do the hostiles one location away with a range of 0-1 (or 0-2) just stay on their outside location and let me pop away at them without responding? I note this is how smoke works, although that effect is temporary.

Thanks for any guidance on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
Everett wrote:
Ran an Eastern Europe mission recently where I found this location. The card text says that hostiles outside the location cannot shoot at soldiers in the location. So, do the hostiles one location away with a range of 0-1 (or 0-2) just stay on their outside location and let me pop away at them without responding? I note this is how smoke works, although that effect is temporary.

The way that I would play this is that Hostiles that have Soldiers as targets inside the factory would close the range to get inside the factory during the Close Range step.

But, you can always wait for the official answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cameron
United States
Martinez
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kozure wrote:
Everett wrote:

The way that I would play this is that Hostiles that have Soldiers as targets inside the factory would close the range to get inside the factory during the Close Range step.

But, you can always wait for the official answer.

I read that card the same way as Kozure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett Hammacher
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies, fellas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.