Dr Faustus
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sarajevo
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK,
how would one get the game back to the box? I just unpunched it all, and now, I have no idea what to do except to put tokens back to punchboard. Any ideas?
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See threads 1653163, 1663277 and 1662245 for discussions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a large 3 inch deep plano box to store most of the nonminiature content. The miniatures and maps are in the boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clanggedin Silverbeard
United States
SALEM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to fit everything back in the box. All of the tokens were bagged and the only ones I removed were the french tiles. I put all of the bagged items minus 2 bags of tokens in the main box. I flipped the clear container over that holds the snake and put some of the baggies there along with the cards. All of the tiles fit in the other box lined up after removing the plastic that held the cards and dice. The rest of the tokens sit on top of the tiles. I posted photos on the FB group so you can see what I did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clanggedin wrote:
I was able to fit everything back in the box. All of the tokens were bagged and the only ones I removed were the french tiles. I put all of the bagged items minus 2 bags of tokens in the main box. I flipped the clear container over that holds the snake and put some of the baggies there along with the cards. All of the tiles fit in the other box lined up after removing the plastic that held the cards and dice. The rest of the tokens sit on top of the tiles. I posted photos on the FB group so you can see what I did.

Did almost exactly the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul F
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Am I the only one punching tiles out as needed and putting them back after (makes them really easy to find) and storing everything in the box as it came?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Bertrand
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Huh, I never thought of doing that, now I regret having thrown out the left over cardboard...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mauricio Riquelme
Chile
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
multifish wrote:
Am I the only one punching tiles out as needed and putting them back after (makes them really easy to find) and storing everything in the box as it came?

I do that whit nearly all of my games. Basically for the same reason than yours

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.