Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
can you begin to assemble (start collecting items) a kit before you've "used" your first one?

(i know you can't have two at the same time, but can you begin the process of building one/collecting what's needed for one)

thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cooper
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
Ask me how I got this badge early!
badge
Dexterity Games Guy for BGG.Con / GeekCoin # 318030
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
can you begin to assemble (start collecting items) a kit before you've "used" your first one?

(i know you can't have two at the same time, but can you begin the process of building one/collecting what's needed for one)

thanks...

Remember that you have to have one POW in each of the four rooms (or have the appropriate cards) in order to gain an escape kit. I would assume that if you meet the conditions and they are still true when you use the first kit, that you would then immediately have the second because you're still fulfilling the conditions.

Unless, of course, you're talking about ropes/keys/etc... in which case I would remind you that those aren't personal escape kit parts, but what you need to get you out of the prison in the first place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Falk Hartelius
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
POWs are free to wander around and loiter in whichever rooms they wish, so you can absolutely have one each in a room that depicts a relevant part of the escape kit. However, you cannot move them into the Appel area to collect a second kit, and there's no stage in between those (ie you cannot move 2 POWs to collect half an escape kit).

Hope that clarifies
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.