V-Commandos» Forums » General

Subject: Location tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John T
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I intend to compile all the tiles into one box but realised that all the tiles aren't labelled.

Also, the mission cards don't instuct you to place specific location tiles. Is that intended so we can mix and match?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Sibo
Australia
flag msg tools
John have you got your copy in Australia already ? If so when ? Sorry can't help you with your question but haven't got my copy yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Jones
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnneh wrote:
I intend to compile all the tiles into one box but realised that all the tiles aren't labelled.

Also, the mission cards don't instuct you to place specific location tiles. Is that intended so we can mix and match?

From my read of the rules, it really only matters about outside vs inside. I think that the Target Numbers for shooting on each tile are based on the size of the tile. But my copy just arrived today and I'm not through unpacking it yet...

So yes, I think you can mix and match to make your set.

Edit:
Yup, I'm looking at page 16 of the rules to see about creating a tileset from the terrain tiles. Looks like you can mix and match your tiles to your heart's content.

From the Rules:
Quote:
For a quick setup, you are free to choose any tile as long as
you respect their dimension (size and shape) and side (indoor
or outdoor). The items illustrated on tiles are purely decorative
and do not impact the gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John T
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sibowitz wrote:
John have you got your copy in Australia already ? If so when ? Sorry can't help you with your question but haven't got my copy yet.

I'm in brissy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John T
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigrdrifa wrote:
johnneh wrote:

From my read of the rules, it really only matters about outside vs inside. I think that the Target Numbers for shooting on each tile are based on the size of the tile. But my copy just arrived today and I'm not through unpacking it yet...

So yes, I think you can mix and match to make your set.

Edit:
Yup, I'm looking at page 16 of the rules to see about creating a tileset from the terrain tiles. Looks like you can mix and match your tiles to your heart's content.

From the Rules:
Quote:
For a quick setup, you are free to choose any tile as long as
you respect their dimension (size and shape) and side (indoor
or outdoor). The items illustrated on tiles are purely decorative
and do not impact the gameplay.

Thanks man! This has been bugging my mind lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.