Hide
7 Posts

Risk Europe» Forums » General

Subject: Dice Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
caleb parker
msg tools
Hello, has anyone that owns the game found dice to match the components for each player? If not, any suggestions online to buy similarly matching dice to the component colors? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C.
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amazon has bags of colored dice that should work

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll need 4 colors: red, purple, blue, and green.

Here's a set through Amazon that has all of those colors, plus yellow. There are 10 of each color, for a total of $9.99. It even has free shipping if you're an Amazon Prime member.

https://www.amazon.com/50-6-Sided-Dice-16mm-Colors/dp/B00S1U...

(EDIT: Looks like the price is $11.99 now. Still a great deal if you're looking for these colors.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pepe Carrillo
United States
Tuscola
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:

Here's a set through Amazon that has all of those colors, plus yellow. There are 10 of each color, for a total of $9.99. It even has free shipping if you're an Amazon Prime member.

Good catch on the dice, Chris! BTW, I always thought the one army was red instead of orange, though it's called orange in the Hasbro how-to video.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pepe Carrillo
United States
Tuscola
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:

(EDIT: Looks like the price is $11.99 now. Still a great deal if you're looking for these colors.)

Thought about these dice till I saw some negative reviews on Amazon, so I'm passing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
caleb parker
msg tools
Thanks for all your help! I will order those dice from amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
Since we're on the topic of dice... are there enough dice included in the box such that two players can always roll simultaneously? Or would it be possible that if two big armies faced each other, the two battling players will have to take turns with the dice? (ie, I want to know if I need to supplement with an extra set of dice meeple)

EDIT: I just got an extra set of dice from a black Friday sale--even if I don't need it for this, always good to have some extra dice on hand, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.