Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Meyers
United States
West Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rules show us the max limit on holding cards, but could you clarify if we can discard at any time (i.e. a restricted card we don't want to keep) or do we hold cards until our hand size forces discards?
Enjoying the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ebill1 wrote:
The rules show us the max limit on holding cards, but could you clarify if we can discard at any time (i.e. a restricted card we don't want to keep) or do we hold cards until our hand size forces discards?
Enjoying the game...

why would you want to discard without having to discard? Even the restricted cards aren't bad because you have a chance to discard them before the Gestapo Raid hits you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip duBarry
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really there is not much need to discard until you have to. If you REALLY want to, I guess that's fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Kewley
United States
Mandeville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if the question really was if you are at hand limit, can you draw another card and then determine what card to discard, including the newly drawn card, or must you first discard a card before drawing a card.

In other words, I am timid and can only hold 2 cards. I have two cards, so I am at my limit. I want to draw another card. Must I first discard one of my two cards before drawing another card or do I get to see what the third card would be before deciding on the discard?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you draw then you have to discard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip duBarry
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You draw then discard. Same for getting/taking a card from a fellow conspirator.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.